Thursday, May 20, 2010

2009-2010

Around this time last year, I was looking forward to a new job with an MNC and some serious shift in my general role and profile at work. Today, I realize I was never really cut out for that or for the kind of low end technology profile I have since changed into. I shifted 3 jobs in one financial year after staying in the same place for 10 years… 10 years is a long time, but to find a role that gives me the adrenalin rush of a commercial deal closing, the success of a well run seminar and the fun of interacting with different personalities and explaining a software solution to meet the needs is just so tough.

I hope in this June, I once again find a good role and am able to shift to a new job where I can spend the next 10 years. Or I could leave the city I love and find my fortunes elsewhere…

No comments: