Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Year since MJ and LexSite…

It was really odd but my last day at LexSite was made even more memorable since I heard of MJ's death while in the office building my resolve for my first "date" lunch with my soon to be ex-boss. J

I watched "This is it" yesterday and kept thinking about any significance I could attach to these 2 occurrences, in retrospect. There really is no comparison between my life and that of Michel Jackson. However, given how my next 2 jobs have turned out, maybe I should have waited for a better opportunity before taking the plunge. I don't know. I could never have survived in what is today a completely different set up and I am glad I got out when I did. I have no regrets on leaving LexSite or joining DJ. The international exposure was indeed fun and if that had been a product I could sell, maybe I could have stayed on.

That my professional life has become too fluid and has lost all shape and form is true but I think I can say that I do not regret any of the changes. I may have made bad decisions but it was most certainly time to move on.

No comments: